Saturday, June 7, 2008

Chocolate dessert




Preparation time: 5 minutes
3 servings

Ingredients:
For the smoothie:
2 cups yoghurt (from the fridge)
1 cup cold milk
1/2 Banana, sliced
1 tbsp haselnut spread (like Nutella)
1 chocolate muffin, cold (from the fridge)











In addition:
3 muffins with chocolate glaze

Method:

  • Mix the smoothie ingredients in a Blender.
  • Cut the muffins horizontally into two halves.
  • Take 3 dessert glasses. Put in each: the lower half at the bottom.
  • Put some fruit pieces over it.
  • Add the smoothie.
  • Followed by the other half of the muffin.
  • Decorate with another piece of fruit. and serve.
I have tried to make it as healthy and low in calories as possible. Basically this is another effort to feed my son some milk and yoghurt. And it surprisingly turned out better than I feared. But I do need to optimise it further. This was a very spontaneous idea which I just made with my gut feel.

No comments: